Where you spend your time determines what kind of person you become.
你把时间花在什么样的地方,决定了你成为什么样的人。
Remember, it's not where you came from but how hard you try that decides what level you finally end up in.
记住,决定你层次的,从来都不是你的出身,而是你的努力。
If you spend your time in working out, you'll end up in good shape.
你把时间花在了运动上,你就会拥有匀称的体型。
If you spend your time in learning, you'll end up with skills which help you survive.
你把时间花在了学习上,你就会拥有生存的技能。
If you spend your time in idling, you'll end up achieving nothing.
你把时间花在了颓废上,你就会变得一事无成。
If you spend your time queuing, you'll end up having neither time nor money.
你把时间花在了排队上,你就既失去了时间也失去了金钱。
No one can decide how your life goes.
没有人可以左右你的人生。
And no one can live your life for you.
同样,也没有人可以帮你过自己的人生。
If you find your life not perfect enough, the only thing you should complain about is that you didn't try hard enough.
如果你的生活不够完美,你唯一该抱怨的是不够努力的自己。
Only the weak complain about others.
只有弱者才会抱怨别人。
The strong focus on how to become stronger.
强者只会想着如何变强。
Complaining is the ugliest trash in this world.
抱怨,是世界上最难看的垃圾。
Merits, on the other hand, is the fairest decoration one can wear.
才气,则是一个人最好的修饰。
The world doesn't despise slow maturation. It despises lifelong mediocrity .
这个世界从来不怕大器晚成,怕的是一生平庸。
相关标签:双语阅读