教培云平台

让你口语脱颖而出的十句地道美语

2012-04-17 09:15 来源:易信使 收藏 举报

1. do it yourself, then。

既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】

a: that's not the way i wanted it done。

这可不是我想要的方式。

b: do it yourself, then。

那你自己来呗。

2. that's more like it。

这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】

a: don't talk to your brother that way!

别跟你哥哥那么说话!

b: i'm sorry i insulted you, jimmy。

对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

a: that's more like it。

那这像话。

3. that's going too far。

太过分了!

a: should i buy my girlfriend a car?

我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?

b: that's going too far。

那太过分了!

4. see. / i told you (so)。

我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】

a: it was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。

我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。

b: see, i told you so。

看,我早就这么说。

5. so what?

那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】

a: you're not wearing your seatbelt。

你没系安全带。

b: so what?

那又怎样?

6. i'm counting on you. / you're my only hope。

就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】

a: sure, i'll come watch you give your speech。

当然,我会来看你演讲的。

b: great, i'm counting on you!

太好了,我就指望你了。

7. do something (about it) ! / don't just sit there!

想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)

a: honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。

亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。

b: so, don't just sit there, go do something about it!

那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!

8. who do you think you are?

你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】

a: you shouldn't talk to your children that way。

你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。

b: who do you think you are? mind your own business。

你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。

9. stop playing the fool. / don't act stupid。

别装傻了。

a: honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?

b: i don't know how to run it。

我不知道怎么操作。

a: stop playing the fool!

别装傻了!

10. any complaints? / do you have something to say?

你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?

a: can i see the work schedule for next week?

我能看看下星期的日程表吗?

b: here it is. do you have something to say?

这就是。你有什么要说吗?